- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Yellow Line 10m Box (1)
Tubifast Yellow Line Bandage is designed to provide optimal support and comfort for wound care patients. This lightweight tubular bandage has 2-way elasticity and provides a gentle grip without any constriction or compression, making it perfect for covering the skin and securing dressings. Plus, the knitted-in-protection lock ensures a soft application every time.
The Yellow Line Bandage comes in a 10m box size, allowing for ample coverage for larger limbs. It is easy to apply with no need for pins, ties or tapes, and can even be worn underneath both ordinary and nightwear clothes.
For your convenience, single metre lengths are also available at a separate listing – ideal if you don’t require multiple metres of this wonderful product! So shop at Tubifast today and make sure your wound care needs are taken care of quickly and easily!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Yellow Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports extra large sized limbs
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Sizes: 10.75cm x 10m
Tubifast yellow Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm