- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Red Line 10m Box (1)
Tubifast Red Line Bandage is a revolutionary product designed to support small-sized limbs and joints. It's lightweight, tubular material features two-way elasticity in order to provide the perfect amount of coverage and dressing retention. Plus, this innovative bandage won't create compression or constriction, so you can be sure that your wound care needs are being met without compromising your mobility.
The unique knitted-in-protection lock system means that applying Tubifast Red Line Bandages are quick and easy, requiring no pins, ties or tapes for secure fastening—plus it can even be worn under clothing so you won't have to worry about it showing!
This 10m Box contains 10 metres of 3.5cm wide Tubifast bands with easy tear perforations. In addition, you can also purchase 1 metre lengths (sold separately). If you’re looking for a bandage that supports small limbs while providing dressing retention without restricting movement, then Tubifast Red Line Bandage is the perfect solution.
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Red Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports small sized limbs
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Sizes: 3.5cm x 10m
Tubifast Red Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm