- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
HEARTSTART FR3 DEFIBRILLATOR WITH ECG WITH CASE
Designed for emergency medical professionals, paramedics, and responders, the HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator with ECG is a semi-automatic defibrillator ideal for quick set-up and application. In essence, it helps responders start delivering therapy faster by considerably reducing deployment time. This is possible since the device automatically powers on by just opening the carry case, therefore the rescuer can concentrate on pad placement from the onset.
Featuring a bright high-resolution LCD screen, the HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator displays graphics, texts prompts, and incident data. The ECG analysis system, on the other hand, is able to evaluate signal quality and ECG rhythm. By evaluating the victim’s heart rhythm, the AED also directs the rescuer with voice prompts and recommendations whether to perform a shock only or carry out a CPR followed by a shock.
The rigid case of this defibrillator has a highly noticeable red finish allowing the device to be located and recognized quickly in case of an emergency. Additionally, the case design allows the SMART Pads III to be pre-connected to the AED and out of their foil packaging. In general, the HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator with ECG is designed to be reliable, rugged and ready to use when required.
Product features and benefits
- HeartStart FR3 defibrillator makes saving life easier, faster and better
- Automatically powers on when the case is opened
- Pre-connected peel and place pads with no foil pouch to minimize deployment time
- Quick shock minimizes the amount of time used between compressions and shock therapy
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD
- Performs regular automated self-tests
- Bilingual configuration
- Small and easy to carry