- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Octonelin Wound Gel 20ml (1)
The Octenilin® Wound Gel is for covering, moistening and cleansing of encrusted, contaminated and chronic wounds as well as burn wounds.
Suitable for for moistening and cleansing of chronic wounds, for the preservative moistening of wound dressings, for loosening of coatings - even strongly encrusted coatings, for the support of the natural healing process, for the treatment of thermally induced large area wounds.
- Effectively moisturises and cleans wounds
- Helps loosen wound coatings
- Creates an ideal wound healing environment to support the natural healing process
- Pain free, colourless and odour absorbent
- Contains Octenidine as preservative, capable of inactivating pathogens in the gel to build a protective barrier against penetrating germs
- Non-irritating, non-sensitising, pain-free, without tissue toxicity, no impairment of granulation or epithelialisation
- 1 x 20ml wound gel is supplied
- Size: 20ml