- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Iodosorb Powder Sachet 3g (1)
Iodosorb Powder Antimicrobial Sachet 3g is highly effective and sterilised production of cadexomer iodine. With additional debriding and absorbent properties, it is applied for the management of severely exuding wounds.
When used for wound healing, it absorbs fluids, removes debris and pus forming moist gel on wound surface.
- Antimicrobial properties
- Highly absorbent
- Ideal for handling severely exuding wounds
- Cleans wounds by removing debris & pus
- Forms moist gel on wound surface
- Kills microorganisms within wound site
- Reduces micro-biological pressure
- Added patient comfort
- Maintains wound-healing moist environment
- Trauma-free removal
- 1 x sachet is supplied
- Size: 3g powder
Iodosorb Powder Antimicrobial Sachet 3g swells in active iodine and changes colour to indicate the time of changing Iodosorb. It is ideally designed for the management of various exuding wounds like, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and leg ulcers.