- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Iodosorb Cadexomer Iodine Ointment (1)
Iodosorb Medicated Ointment is a sterile cadexomer iodine formulation. When applied directly to the wound, it absorbs fluids, removes exudate, debris and pus forming gel over wound surface at the same time.
As Iodosorb Medicated Ointment swells, it releases iodine and kills bacteria within the wound.
- Helps promote wound-healing clean environment
- Accelerates healing rates
- Absorbs fluids
- Removes exudate, debris & pus
- Forms gel over wound surface
- Antibacterial properties
- Added patient comfort
- Non-adhering to wounds
- Reduces pain at dressing removals
- 1 x tube is supplied
- Sizes: 10g, 20g
Iodosorb Medicated Ointment is designed to eliminate odour linked to severely contaminated wounds.