- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Gel Ball Hand Exerciser (1)
These gel balls are a great way of exercising the hands and arms, and can be used anywhere.
The gel balls are colour coded to provide variable resistance training for hands, fingers and forearms. Being colour-coded, the balls allow users to gradually increase the resistance as they build strength in the arms. They also provide a comfort and distraction especially for dementia patients, and their bright colour is especially suitable.
Available to purchase individually in 4 different resistances: Soft - blue / Medium - green / Firm - orange / Extra firm - black
The gel balls also act in a similar fashion to stress balls, allowing the user to squeeze them to calm down. The balls are pleasant to touch and durable.
- Gel balls designed to help users build up strength through resistance training
- They can be squeezed by users to improve strength in their fingers, hands, and forearms
- The balls can act as a stress ball, offering a calming effect with each squeeze
- Using the colourful balls can help keep dementia patients occupied with a stimulating activity
- The colour coded balls have differing resistances and will always return back to their original shape
- Great for training of the hands, fingers, wrists and forearms
- Ideal exercise for those with limited dexterity
- Colour coded balls allow for tailored resistance
- Can also be used as a stress ball
- Completely reusable
- TPR material, non stick formula
- Available in five different resistances
- Size: 50mm diameter