Hydrofera Blue are a range of cost effective antibacterial foam dressings that combine methylene blue and gentian violet to manage bioburden for a range of wound care needs.
With antibacterial and non-cytotoxic properties Hydrofera Blue Dressings are effective in all phases of the wound healing process, helping patients get back to their lives faster.
In a recent retrospective study examining wound treatment data of more than 30,000 patients over a two year period,* Hydrofera Blue Dressings, combined with comprehensive skilled clinical care employing evidence based, best practice wound care management programs (called integrated care bundles or ICB's), produced these RESULTS - CLICK HERE
The study demonstrates that a comprehensive wound management program based on integrated care bundles in conjunction with Hydrofera Blue Dressings can be a highly effective clinical option. The benefits showed significant reductions in healing times and treatment costs. IN CONCLUSION - CLICK HERE
Hydrofera Blue CLASSIC
Blue CLASSIC Dressing is a polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam dressing with powerful wicking properties. The dressing wicks bacteria laden exudate into the foam and away from the wound surface with natural negative pressure through capillary flow.
Suitable for deep cavity wounds, wounds with rolled edges, wounds with slough & devitalised tissue and with disposable NPWT. For both acute or chronic wounds, infected or at risk of infection wounds and for moderate to heavy exudate.
Hydrofera Blue READY
Blue READY Dressing is a polyurethane (PU) foam dressing that maintains a moist wound environment without the need for hydration and has a wear time of up to seven days, requiring fewer dressing changes.
Blue READY dressings provide broad spectrum antibacterial protection.
Suitable for shallow wounds, under compression and skin tears. For both acute or chronic wounds and for moderate to heavy exudate.
Hydrofera Blue READY Transfer
Blue READY Transfer is a polyurethane (PU) foam dressing that tackles wounds with higher exudate, managing absorption of the secretions whilst maintaining a moist wound bed,
No film backing increases exudate management options as exudate is transferred into a secondary absorbent dressing. Provides broad spectrum antibacterial protection.
Suitable for shallow wounds, under total contact casting and under compression. For both acute or chronic wounds and for moderate to heavy exudate.
Click the links below to visit each product listing.
- Hydrofera Blue Ready Transfer - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Ready Foam - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Classic Foam - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Classic Foam Tunnelling - CLICK HERE
Please click the links below to view a variety of documents relating to this product, please note that images of open wounds may be seen in these documents.
- Clinical Study Evidence - CLICK HERE
- Clinical Study Conclusion - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue CLASSIC Application Guide - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue READY Application Guide - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Product Comparison - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Selection Guide - CLICK HERE
- Hydrofera Blue Brochure - CLICK HERE
Ways to get in touch
- Start a live website chat with us during opening hours (bottom right of your screen)
- Drop us a line on our contact us form: contact us
- Send an email to our team email@example.com
- Call us during opening hours on 03 5443 2239