- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Yellow Line 1m (1)
The Tubifast Yellow Line Bandage is an ideal solution for individuals looking for a lightweight bandage with maximum flexibility and comfort. Our one-piece, 2-way elastic construction helps you maintain an active lifestyle and gives you the freedom to move, without creating compression or constriction on the body. It securely holds dressings when covering skin and dressing retention around any area of the body, regardless of size.
This bandage also features knitted-in protection locks that guarantee a conveniently snug fit no matter where it’s applied. Best of all, our Yellow Line won’t interfere with your regular clothing or pajamas so you can enjoy complete freedom of movement wherever you go! Our tubular bandage is sold in packages of 1x1m and is available for purchase by box (see separate listing). Tubifast Yellow Line Bandage makes wound care easier and more comfortable than ever - get yours today!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Yellow Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports extra large sized limbs
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold by the box (see separate listing)
- Box images are for display purposes only
- 1 x 1m length is supplied
- Sizes: 10.75cm x 1m
Tubifast yellow Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm