- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
TrueClot Tourniquet Trainer
Proper tourniquet placement and application are crucial to effective haemorrhage control. The TrueClot® Tourniquet Application Trainer is a wearable device that allows full application of a tourniquet for training purposes.
Training blood can be pumped through the device to simulate haemorrhage, and when a tourniquet is correctly applied, bleeding is stopped. The padded arm cuff reduces pinching and pain and allows for proper application of a tourniquet during classroom or scenario training. The trainer can be worn under a uniform or large t-shirt.
- Durable ballistic nylon construction
- Easy to clean and air dry
- Apply tourniquet high and tight above the wound
- Heavy duty padding to reduce pinching and pain
- Bleeding wound with simulated vessel
- Contents include: trainer sling assembly, litre squeeze bottle, quick disconnect fitting, plastic carry case