- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Melolin Wound Dressing (1)
The Smith & Nephew Melolin Wound Dressing is a highly absorbent, low adherent cotton and acrylic fibre pad, which is heat bonded on one side to a very thin perforated polyester film.
MELOLIN Absorbent Dressings are suitable for a variety of wounds that have a light to moderate amount of wound fluid (otherwise known as exudate), and are an alternative option to gauze. MELOLIN dressings are ideal for: cuts, grazes, minor burns, stitches, staples, lacerations, and abrasions. Suitable for elderly patients in need of an absorbent dressing.
Suitable for post-operative and casualty use including: clean and sutured wounds, abrasions and lacerations, minor burns
- Non adherent perforated film which allows for rapid drainage of exudate, reducing trauma to healing tissue
- Cushions and protects to minimise pain on removal
- Easy to cut to shape, retains its integrity when cut
- Safe in use, inert and non-sensitising
- Absorbs excess fluid away from the wound
- Can be cut to size
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 5cm, 10cm x 10cm, 20cm x 10cm