- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Philips HeartStart Defibrillator Pads HS1 - Paediatric (1)
The infant/child paediatric pads are designed for use with the Philips HeartStart HS1 AED Defibrillator. When slotted in, HeartStart HS1 identifies that the victim needs CPR, and energy shock levels ideal for children 8 years old, and automatically modifies its guidelines and treatment accordingly. These infant/child pads are marked with a sign of patient weight and with an icon of a teddy bear for easy identification.
- For use with the HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator
- Meant for children/infants weighing less than 55lbs or aged 8 years and below
- Understandable pictorial fitting directions to help the responder during treatment
- Unit recognises when the pad has been installed
- Ensures CPR and defibrillation settings are changed to suit
- 2 years lifespan from the manufacturing date
- REF M5072A
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a global shortage on this product it is currently out of stock with the supplier and on back order, please contact our team for estimated in stock dates. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and are working hard with our suppliers to fulfil this item as quickly as possible.