- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Allevyn Adhesive Dressing (1)
The Allevyn Adhesive Dressing from Smith & Nephew is a high quality, hypoallergenic foam dressing with a high degree of absorbency. It adheres to skin without sticking to the exuding wound and secures dressings in place. It also functions as a waterproof and bacteria-proof barrier in wound management.
- Hydrocellular polyurethane dressing
- Triple action technology allows optimum moisture for wound healing process
- Breathable top film for minimal risk of maceration
- Sterile when seals intact
- Conformable, easy to apply and to remove
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 7.5cm x 7.5cm, 10cm x 10cm, 12.5cm x 12.5cm, 17.5cm x 17.5cm, 22.5cm, sacrum small, sacrum large
Allevyn Adhesive Foam Dressing from Smith & Nephew is intended especially for infected, malignant, fungating, chronic or acute wounds, full or partial thickness ulcers, donor sites and surgical wounds, burns of the first and second degree.
Please note that not all sizes are kept in stock and may need to be ordered in from our supplier to fulfil your order, please allow 5-7 business days for this item to arrive and then be dispatched to you