- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Allevyn Adhesive Dressing
The Allevyn Adhesive Dressing from Smith & Nephew is a high quality, hypoallergenic foam dressing with a high degree of absorbency. It adheres to skin without sticking to the exuding wound and secures dressings in place. It also functions as a waterproof and bacteria-proof barrier in wound management.
- Hydrocellular polyurethane dressing
- Triple action technology allows optimum moisture for wound healing process
- Breathable top film for minimal risk of maceration
- Sterile when seals intact
- Conformable, easy to apply and to remove
- Sizes: 7.5cm x 7.5cm, 10cm x 10cm, 12.5cm x 12.5cm, 17.5cm x 17.5cm, 22.5cm, sacrum small, sacrum large
Allevyn Adhesive Foam Dressing from Smith & Nephew is intended especially for infected, malignant, fungating, chronic or acute wounds, full or partial thickness ulcers, donor sites and surgical wounds, burns of the first and second degree.