- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Purple Line 10m Box (1)
Tubifast Bandage Purple Line 10m Box is an essential component of any wound care regimen. Perfect for use on extra-large limbs and bodies, this lightweight tubular bandage offers 2-way elasticity. This means that its snug fit won't cause compression or constriction, but would securely hold dressings in place. Additionally, the knitted-in-protection lock helps ensure a soft and easy application. No pins, ties or tapes are required!
Thanks to Tubifast Bandage Purple Line 10m Box, patients don't have to sacrifice mobility for effective dressing retention. Since Purple Line can be comfortably worn even under ordinary or nightwear clothes, it's hassle free too! And of course, as an added bonus, each box contains 10 metres - more bang for your buck! To top it all off, Tubifast Bandage also comes in 1 metre lengths; see separate listing to learn more!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Purple Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports extra large sized limbs and bodies
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Sizes: 20cm x 10m
Tubifast Purple Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm