- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressing (1)
Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressing from Coloplast is a flexible polyurethane based foam dressing, applied for efficient absorption and retention. Maintains the moisture of exuding wounds. Suitable for use with compression therapy, it is the recommended solution for patients with very delicate tissue around their wounds, thanks to its non-adhesive quality. Its edges are bevelled in order to prevent pressure marks.
- Three dimensional foam structure
- Suitable for fragile periwound skin, conformable to wound bed
- Minimised risk of leakage and maceration
- Semi-permeable, bacteria proof and waterproof top film
- Wear time up to 3 or 7 days
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 7cm, 10cm x 10cm, 10cm x 20cm, 15cm x 15cm, 20cm x 20cm
Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressing from Coloplast is used for non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, as well as leg and pressure ulcers, second degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions.