- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
OrthoCool Cold Compression Therapy System - OrthoBrace
The OrthoCool Cold Compression Therapy System is an easy to use device that circulates ice cold water with compression to provide cold therapy in the treatment of injuries. A medical cold cryo therapy system, the simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic sports training, and home use.
The OrthoCool Shoulder Cuff, Elbow Cuff, Knee Cuff and Ankle Cuff's are a gel based cold therapy wrap designed to be worn on the affected area following injury or surgery. The cold therapy provided by the gel wrap helps to reduce pain and swelling and accelerates recovery. The cuffs are one size that fit most.
The OrthoCool Cooler includes hose and AC adaptor. Auto Chill system and Cuffs sold seperately.
For use in cold compression therapy, post operative recovery, trauma, swelling and rehabilitation.
- Automatic decompression system
- Thermal insulation enhanced technology
- Auto chill system with 8 preset menus (sold separately)
- Requires no special operation skills which makes it perfect for home use
- Deflates excessive air pressure automatically during use making it safer
- Reduces cooling loss and prevents heat entering, stays colder longer
- Eliminates the need to manually raise and lower the cooler, making it more convenient
- Meets treatment and individual differences to achieve the best care
- Specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and elbow, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy are clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Cuffs available for shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle (sold separately)
- Cooler Size: HxDia 32cm x 18.5cm
- Auto Chill System Size: 12.5cm x 8.5cm x 4cm