- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Red Line 1m (1)
Tubifast Red Line Bandage is the perfect bandage for wound care patients! This lightweight, tubular bandage features two-way elasticity so that it won’t create compression or constriction while securely covering skin and dressing retention. Its knitted-in-lock protection makes for easy application without pins, ties, or tapes. Plus, Red Line bandage can be worn underneath ordinary clothes and nightwear for added convenience.
Each bandage measures 3.5cm x 1m and a single length of 1m is supplied per order. Tubifast Red Line Bandages are also available in larger packs – simply select them from our separate listing to purchase a box (10m) . Perfect for smaller limbs, these durable and comfortable bandages will provide secure coverage as well as freedom of mobility throughout your day. Start providing superior wound care today with Tubifast Red Line!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Red Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports small sized limbs
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold by the box (see separate listing)
- Box images are for display purposes only
- 1 x 1m length is supplied
- Sizes: 3.5cm x 1m
Tubifast Red Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm