- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Purple Line 1m (1)
Tubifast Purple Line Bandage is specifically designed for people who need extra support.This 2-way elastic bandage provides a subtle light stretch that holds dressings in place while still allowing flexibility and freedom of movement, making it ideal for covering large body parts and joints. Easy to apply without pins, ties or tapes, this lightweight bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothing as well so you don't have to feel restricted in your dressing choice and comfort.
Each bandage measures 20cm x 1m with knitted-in protection locks for secure fitting and soft application. An amazing option for wound care patients who value the perfect fit along with a feeling of control over their treatment journey!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Purple Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports extra large sized limbs and bodies
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold by the box (see separate listing)
- Box images are for display purposes only
- 1 x 1m length is supplied
- Sizes: 20cm x 1m
Tubifast Purple Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm