- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Blue Line 1m (1)
The Tubifast Bandage Blue Line 1m provides ideal support for larger sized plantar fasciitis, ankles, elbows and other large-sized parts of the body that require special attention. This lightweight bandage is made from two-way elastic for extra comfort and freedom of movement. It keeps dressings securely in place without creating any compression or constriction. Plus, it features a knitted in protection lock which makes it easy to apply on the injured area with no need for pins, ties or tapes.
Furthermore, this Tubifast Blue Line Bandage can be used under ordinary and nightwear clothes which makes it perfect to use in any situation while still providing optimal dressing retention on the skin. Every package contains one 1m length which is 7.5cm wide so you can choose the right size according to your needs.
So make sure you trust your wound care by using nothing but best materials available like the flexible yet reliable Tubifast Bandage Blue Line 1m to ensure you get optimum results and proper healing!
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Blue Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports large-sized injured ankles or elbows
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold by the box (see separate listing)
- Box images are for display purposes only
- 1 x 1m length is supplied
- Size: 7.5cm x 1m
Tubifast Blue Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm