- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Green Line 10m Box (1)
Tubifast Green Line supports medium-sized joints or limbs such as: ankle or elbow. This tubular lightweight dressing features 2-way elasticated construction with longitudinal and radial stretch. With extra comfort, Tubifast Green Line Bandage is perfect for skin covering and dressing retention.
In addition to minimising cross-contamination risk, Tubifast Green Line Bandage ensures less fibers inside the wound.
- Holds dressings tightly
- Tubal presentation without tape or pins
- Easy and quick-to-use
- Cut to appropriate size that fits wound size
- Non-constrictive bandage
- Cost-effective length
- Latex free
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 10m
Tubifast Green Line Bandage with longitudinal and radial stretch allows freedom of mobility with extra comfort. This bandage is ideal for quick and secure patch wrapping.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm