- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Green Line 10m Box (1)
The Tubifast Green Line 10m Box is the perfect solution for medium-sized joints and limbs like ankles and elbows. It’s a lightweight yet resilient tubal dressing with a unique two-way elasticated construction that ensures optimal longitudinal and radial stretch. This helps ensure extra comfort without a decrease in holding power or retention. Furthermore, its non-constrictive fabric minimizes any cross-contamination risk while still providing maximum coverage of the wound itself.
To make dressing changes easier and quicker, you can simply cut the bandage to fit your exact wound size - conveniently as it comes in an economical 10 metre length so you don't need to buy more than you need! Plus, it's also available in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing). The box contains 10 metres, one complete box supplied - making this a cost effective product designed to meet your needs.
In addition to being latex free, the Tubifast Green Line Bandage requires no additional pins or tape - making it much easier and safer to use on yourself or someone else. So you can confidently care for wounds of all sizes with trust and peace of mind knowing that this reliable product will support you at every stage of your recovery journey.
- Holds dressings tightly
- Tubal presentation without tape or pins
- Easy and quick-to-use
- Cut to appropriate size that fits wound size
- Non-constrictive bandage
- Cost-effective length
- Latex free
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 10m
Tubifast Green Line Bandage with longitudinal and radial stretch allows freedom of mobility with extra comfort. This bandage is ideal for quick and secure patch wrapping.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm