- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Tubifast Bandage Blue Line 10m Box (1)
The Tubifast Blue Line Bandage is a medical-grade bandage developed to provide you with advanced and optimal support for large-sized limbs such as ankles and elbows. Featuring 2-way elasticity, this lightweight bandage is ideal for skin covering and dressing retention on any part of the body without creating compression or constriction. Additionally, Tubifast Blue Line Bandage comes with knitted-in protection lock, allowing for easy and gentle application without pins, ties or tapes.
Designed to offer you maximum freedom of mobility, the Tubifast Blue Line Bandage is also perfect for wearing under ordinary and nightwear clothes. Each box contains 10 metres in size 7.5cm x 10m, providing you with enough material to cover our need easily. This tubular
- Easy application without pins, ties or tapes
- Blue Line bandage can be worn under ordinary and nightwear clothes
- Supports large-sized injured ankles or elbows
- Light stretch holds dressings within bandage
- Also sold in 1 metre lengths (see separate listing)
- Box contains 10 metres
- 1 x box is supplied
- Size: 7.5cm x 10m
Tubifast Blue Line Bandage comes with knitted coloured line that identifies the size of bandage. It is easy to cut Tubifast bandage to the size that fits bandage requirements.
How to use
- To apply a Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage all that is needed is a pair of scissors and a pair of hands. Simply cut off the required length
- Stretch the piece of Tubifast bandage over the hands and over the affected limb if securing a dressing. If limb coverage is required, the Tubifast 2-Way Stretch bandage is simply pulled or rolled on as a stocking
- The bandage covers the dressing/limb and gives it a light, even, non–constricting pressure. It may be applied in a double layer especially over joints for extra security, or the edges may be tucked under. Either way it stays in place and is quick, easy, comfy and non-constricting
As the bandage edges are not seamed, please hand wash to avoid fraying. If using the bandages with Epaderm (or a similar emollient), to remove the emollient from the bandages, place into hot water to soak, then hand wash in warm water (40 degrees). Air dry.
Tubifast garments and bandages are supposed to last for approximately 10-15 washes.
- Red Line = small limbs / 9cm - 18cm
- Green Line = small & medium limbs / 14cm - 24cm
- Blue Line = large limbs / 24cm - 40cm
- Yellow Line = head & childrens bodies / 35cm - 64cm
- Purple Line = adult bodies / 64cm - 130cm