- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Theraband Exercise Resistance Tubing 1m - Metron (1)
Metron Progressive Resistant Exercise Tubing is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. The exercise tubing can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of Metron Exercise Tubing can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy.
The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
A typical program will include: Inversion, Eversion, Plantarflexion, Dorsiflexion
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop
- Single length
- Colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Contains latex
- Box is for display purposes only, 1m length of tubing is supplied
- Resistance: red - medium, black - extra extra firm
- Size: 1m