- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Automatic Defibrillator (1)
Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) with CPRD combines ease of use with advanced technology. Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline-driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high-quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
ICPR technology provides corrective prompts to help rescuers of all skill levels perform high-quality CPR throughout the entire rescue. ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest AHA Guidelines.
User-paced prompts guide the rescuer step-by-step through the rescue, also providing CPR instruction to promote optimal technique. RescueCoach technology monitors the rescuer’s actions to ensure that they complete each critical task before moving on to the next.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads — recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg)
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- 1 x defibrillator is supplied
- Available as either fully automatic or semi-automatic