- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Melolite Wound Dressing (1)
Smith & Nephew's Melolite Low Adherent Wound Dressing is a highly absorbent wound dressing that consists of a cotton and acrylic fibre pad, heat bonded on one side to a thin perforated polyester film. The film side of the dressing is positioned near the wound bed.
- Allows rapid drainage of exudate and healing tissue
- Reduces pain and trauma
- Highly absorbent cotton and acrylic pad
- Cushions and protects the wound bed
- Minimised pain upon removal
- 1 x wound dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 7.5cm x 5cm, 7.5cm x 10cm, 7.5cm x 20cm
Melolite Low Adherent Dressing can be used for clean and suture wounds, minor burns, as well as abrasions and lacerations.