- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Melgisorb Alginate Ag Absorbent Dressing
The Melgisorb Alginate Ag Absorbent Dressing is an absorbent silver and calcium alginate barrier bandage. It is designed for the treatment of moderate to heavily exuding wounds, including graft and donor sides, incisions, dermal lesions, trauma injuries, post-operative wounds, cavity wounds, burns, and several types of ulcers. It can also be applied under compression bandages in order to promote a more efficient healing process.
Note - Listing is for single dressing only, box image is for product identificaiton purposes only.
- Made with carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Fast-acting antibacterial silver coating
- Releases silver for up to 14 days
- Recommended for deep and heavily exuding wounds
- Supports autolytic debridement
- Protects against infection
- One piece removal
- Easy to apply
- For external use only