- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Mefix 1m (1)
If you’re looking for a reliable way to secure wound dressings, look no further than the Molnlycke Mefix Fixation Dressing Roll! This revolutionary product is trusted by healthcare professionals in many countries and helps provide top-notch care. It’s designed to lock in a variety of primary dressings or medical items such as tubes, swabs, and catheters, allowing you to trust that your wounds will stay neat and protected. Plus, it can be easily trimmed to the size of any wound for optimal fit.
The adhesive used on the Mefix Roll is water-based and solvent-free, making it suitable for even sensitive or fragile skin. The roll also features a 1m length tape that allows ample coverage while being simple to use and painless upon removal - so you don't have to worry about hand fatigue or grip strength when applying it. Plus, patients have the added peace of mind knowing that this dressing solution helps promote quality mobility and overall comfort while preventing maceration.
Choose the right dressing solution for your needs with the convenient sizes available - 2.5 cm x 1m, 5cm x 1m, 10cm x 1m. Trust in the superior quality of Molnlycke Mefix Fixation Dressing Roll today and get back on track towards feeling better faster!
- Secondary adhesive dressing
- Ideal for medical device fixation
- Recommended for high mobility areas
- Secure and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Breathable and versatile
- Available in three sizes of 1m lengths
- Boxes available and listed separately
- Easy to measure and apply
- 1 x 1m length of tape is supplied
- Sizes: 2.5cm x 1m, 5cm x 1m, 10cm x 1m