- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Mefix 2.5cm x 10m (1)
The Molnlycke Mefix Island Dressing Roll is the ideal choice for wound care patients needing to securely attach primary dressings or medical devices in place. Its adhesive is water-based and free of solvents, allowing a safe application and reducing the risk of skin reaction. Plus, its unique size makes it versatile enough to cover various wound sites.
Made with premium breathable materials, the Molnyckle Mefix Island Dressing Roll promotes patient mobility without sacrificing protection from wound contamination and maceration. Each roll measures 2.5cm x 10m, so you can ensure the optimum fit for any area of the body, even those prone to flexing. And thanks to its gentle adhesive properties, dressing removal is a breeze with minimal pain experienced on sensitive skin areas!
Experience dependable protection against bacteria and irritation with every box of Mefix Island Dressing Rolls for your wound care needs!
- Secondary fixation dressing
- Suitable for flexible areas of the body
- Promotes mobility and prevents infection
- Minimal pain upon dressing removal
- Permeable to air and water
- Versatile and easy to use
- Prevents wound maceration
- Adhesive roll
- 1 x box of tape is supplied
- Size: 2.5cm x 10m