- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Large Insulated Medication Bag (1)
The Large Insulated Medpac Bag is ideal for holding a wide variety of medication including diabetic medication (including what you may need to treat hypoglycemia), epipens, antibiotics, asthma spacers, and bulkier medicines.
The case has a thermal lining to help to regulate the temperature of the medication, it can also be kept in the fridge or used in conjunction with a cooling gel pack (not included).
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card.
Medpac ID Card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Insulated with foil backed thermal lining
- Durable carry handle
- External pocket for photo ID card and easy identification
- Internal pocket for treatment card and any other information such as doctors letters
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medications are required
- Two internal elastic loops to secure asthma inhalers, Epipen/Jext pens, Insulin pens etc
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find in an emergency
- Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Colour: orange
- Size: 20cm x 12cm x 9cm deep