- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Intrasite Conformable Dressing (1)
The Smith & Nephew INTRASITE Conformable Wound Dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body topography and flexes with swelling or movements. The dressing facilitates packing of deep wounds, helping them heal from the base, hence forming a physical barrier to prevent untimely wound closure. In addition, INTRASITE conformable dressing is good at forming and maintaining a moist wound environment, ideal for wounds to heal. Notably, the INTRASITE gel is handy in preventing adherence to the wounded area, allowing easy dressing changes to take place without hurting fragile new granulation tissue.
All wounds have irregular and inimitable topographies. It is downright tricky to get a perfect wound dressing that will fit wholly on flexing or curved body parts. Attempting to dress a wound which overlies a joint, particularly that moves repeatedly or a vertical limb; for instance, the upper leg or arm is truly complicated. And remember, if openings are left uncovered, bacteria may amass and increase the probability of wound infection.
- IntraSite Conformable contains IntraSite Gel which has a gentle yet effective debriding and desloughing action. The gel rehydrates necrotic tissue and absorbs slough and wound exudate
- Non woven dressing infused with amorphous hydrogel
- Helps form and maintain moist wound environment ideal for healing
- Highly conformable to awkward wound shapes
- Low adherence - Allows easy dressing changes
- Safe for use during the entire wound healing process
- Comfortable and easy to use
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 10cm x 10cm, 10cm x 20cm, 10cm x 40cm
Please note that not all sizes are kept in stock and may need to be ordered in from our supplier to fulfil your order, please allow 3-5 business days for this item to arrive and then be dispatched to you