- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Defibrillation Pads - Paediatric (1)
Unfortunately, kids while a rare event compared to adults. Do experience unexpected cardiac arrests. To be ready for such a situation, it is important to have Defibrillation Paediatric pads as part of your AED first aid kit. These pads are smaller compared to the adult pads, so they can fit appropriately to a child’s body. However, the major difference is the energy delivery.
G5 Defibrillation Paediatric Pads are purposely designed for use on kids aged 8 years and below or kids weighing 25kg or less. Remember, children bodies have less mass compared to adults; therefore, they do not need as much energy to resuscitate. The G5 Defibrillation Paediatric Pads are designed in a manner that, they can trim down the energy output from a defibrillator to a point which is effective to the child’s heart. The reduction in the joules delivered is only activated when the pads are connected to the G5 defibrillator units.
- Designed to be used on kids aged 1-8
- Reduce the energy output of the G5 defibrillator device, to a safe level for the kids
- G5 defibrillator recognises automatically when the pads have been fitted.
- Clear and comprehensive images aid in pad placement during an emergency
- Uses a non-polarised design
- Shelf life: 2 years
- 1 x product is supplied
- REF XELAED003C