- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Defibrillation Pads with CPR Feedback Device - Adult (1)
Electrode pads are crucial in ensuring a defibrillator can successfully give a life-saving shock to a patient. The G5 Defibrillation adult pads are fit for use on adults and children who have attained an age of 8 years and above. These special pads can be used even by inexperienced users since they have an integrated CPR device, meant to provide real-time feedback and guidance to the rescuer whilst performing patient CPR.
Additionally, the G5 Defibrillation adult pads feature a non-polarised design; meaning, they can be effectively used in either location (lower-left or upper-right) of the patient’s chest. This is very important as it saves time and calms the person carrying out the rescue in case there is an emergency.
- Real-time assistance helps rescuers through the CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) sequence
- Pre-connected to save time in the event of an emergency
- Provides immediate feedback whilst performing a CPR treatment
- Non-polarised pads - can be placed in either location of the patient’s chest
- Comes as a pair with integrated CPR device
- Clear graphical guides
- Easy to use
- 1 x product is supplied
- REF XELAED002B