- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Defibtech Lifeline Semi Automatic Defibrillator with 5yr Battery (1)
The Defibtech Lifeline Semi Auto Defibrillator is an AED with simple two button interface, clear, calm vocal prompts and brightly lit progress display allow even non-medical personnel to save the life of an individual suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest. The defibrillator unit features an actively illuminated status indicator, spacious handle and rugged rubberised surfaces.
In an emergency stress runs high and even trained professionals can lose their place in the process. The Lifeline AED ensures that never happens. Its clear, calm voice guides the user through the entire process, one step at a time with simple, concise instructions. Easy to see progress lights provide a visual frame of reference to support the verbal instructions.
You never know the circumstances that will surround an emergency. That is why Defibtech designed the Lifeline AED to be ready to handle just about any situation. From the rubberised surfaces to provide a sure grip and oversized handle big enough for gloved hands to the fully integrated design devoid of confusing moving parts, this lightweight device is ready for anything.
The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives
- Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed
- Clear Voice Prompts
- Long Life Battery included. The 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours
- Active Status Indicator. Is the AED in full working order? Thanks to the actively illuminated status light you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that it is always ready when you need it
- When you need an AED, seconds count. The Lifeline series of AEDs is designed with maximum visibility in mind, thanks to their highly visible bright yellow colour. Locating the unit should never be an issue
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design. Is this life saver a work of art? Industry experts seem to think yes. The Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation. It was even displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City as an example of innovative design!
- Lightweight, portable and compact, the Lifeline is an example of ergonomics at their finest
- Rugged and Durable. Dust, water, shock and vibration, all these may wreak havoc with other AEDs, but the Lifeline AED is manufactured to military standards to resist such things; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data. Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
Please note this item is not currently held in store and is ordered directly from our supplier, please allow 3-5 business days for this item to be dispatched to you