- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Comfeel Plus Transparent Hydrocolloid Dressing (1)
The Coloplast Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing is a transparent wound dressing that provides faster wound healing by sealing and protecting the affected area. It is a thin and flexible hydrocolloid dressing that keeps a moist environment for a wide range of non-exuding and lightly exuding wounds. When it comes in contact with the wound bed, it forms a viscous gel that absorbs fluids, but does not adhere to the affected area. Excess moisture evaporates through the top film.
- Can stay on for up to seven days, depending on the characteristics of the wound
- Waterproof and bacteria-proof
- The transparency allows the patient to examine the wound without removing the dressing
- 3-piece non-touch application system, that allows controlled and aseptic application
- Turquoise touch points to guide the work process
- Pouch with how to use illustrations for optimal guidance
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 7cm, 5cm x 25cm, 9cm x 14cm, 9cm x 25cm, 10cm x 10cm, 15cm x 15cm, 15cm x 20cm, 20cm x 20cm
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing can be used for chronic wounds, such as pressure and leg ulcers, and for acute wounds, such as superficial burns, donor sites, skin abrasions and postoperative wounds.