- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Baby Anne CPR Training Manikin - Laerdal
Baby Anne was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality of chest compressions and ventilation. The Baby Anne mannequin makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
The Baby Anne is educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR, it's affordability allows increased hands-on practice with realistic chest compressions and chest rise allowing students to learn proper techniques.
The convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Airway closes during flection and extension of the neck
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all manoeuvres necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Inexpensive training mannequin
- Sizes: 1 pack or 4 pack