- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Avelle Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Dressing 16cm x 16cm (5)
The Avelle™ NPWT System is suitable for wounds with low to moderate levels of exudate including chronic wounds (e.g. ulcers) and acute wounds (e.g. traumatic, flaps and grafts, surgically closed incision sites).
With Hydrofiber® Technology specifically engineered for NPWT, Avelle™ provides the optimal balance of absorbency and moisture vapour transmission to create a moist wound healing environment.
The right NPWT pump and dressing combination can make the difference in supporting wound closure and aiding patient recovery.
- Perforated silicone adhesive borders
- Specifically designed to secure the dressing in place while being gentle to the skin during removal
- Film layer: The backing film permits evaporation of exudate, aiding overall fluid handling while providing a bacterial, viral and showerproof barrier.11
- Foam layer: Aids distribution of negative pressure across the dressing and to the wound bed.
- Hydrofiber® Technology wound contact layer: Stitch-bonded Hydrofiber® wound contact layer gels on contact with wound fluid and is designed to maintain integrity on removal
- 8-Layered Hydrofiber® Technology
- Gels on contact with wound fluid and locks in bacteria within it
- Fenestrations in the Hydrofiber® Technology layers are designed to promote vertical fluid movement throughout the dressing
- Soft-port designed to minimise the risk of pressure damage
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Avelle Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump, sold separately 129197
- Size: 16cm x 16cm
- Box contains 5 dressings