- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Acticoat Antimicrobial Dressing
The Acticoat Antimicrobial Dressing is a type of bandage infused with proprietary bactericidal silver that acts within 30 minutes. It is designed to be used on wounds such as first- and second-degree burns, surgical sites, and skin grafts, as well as several types of ulcers by the likes of pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, or venous ulcers. Avoid application on patients with documented or suspected silver sensitivity.
Box image is for product identification purposes only, listing is for a single dressing.
- Designed with proprietary silver technology
- Effective against more than 150 organisms
- Antibacterial action within 30 minutes
- Reduces risk of infection
- Wear time of up to 3 days
- Can be cut to fit wound size and shape
- Low adherence
- Easy to use