Mepitel One Silicone Dressing
Mepitel® One Safetac® Silicone Dressing is atraumatic wound contact layer containing patented Safetac® technology. Instead of sticking to wound bed, it gently adheres to the intact skin. The Safetac® layer covers wound edges to prevent exudate from seeping onto skin around wound.
Exclusively designed Mepitel® One Safetac® Silicone Dressing reduces skin maceration.
- Patented Safetac® technology
- High transparency allows instant wound examine
- Reduces maceration
- Leaves no residues
- Maintains functional properties
- Non-adherent to wound
- Pain-free dressing removal
- Ideal for undisturbed healing
- Can stay on wound for more than 14 days
- Cost effective
Mepitel® One Safetac® Silicone Dressing ensures minimal patient stress or tissue trauma for added patient comfort. It can be applied on traumatic wounds, grafts fixation, skin tears, and skin burns with blisters.