Urgotul Contact Layer Non Adhesive
Listing is for a Single Dressing, box image is for product identification purposes.
UrgoTul is a non-irritant, soft-adherent dressing suitable for use on chronic, traumatic, or acute wounds or burns at the granulation and re-epithelization phases of the therapy.
Derived from the innovative TLC(Technology Lipido-Colloid), UrgoTul is made of a matrix of polyester fibers impregnated with hydrocolloid particles(CMC) and vaseline.
- Keeps the wound moist at the dressing interface, thus making the wound heal faster
- Protects the newly formed tissue and stimulates the proliferation of connective-tissue cells
- The flexible nature of the dressing allows it to reach even the most inaccessible wounds
- Easy application and pain-free removal of the dressing
- Lasts up to 7 days without removing