Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing
Note: Listing is for a single dressing, box images are for product idenftifcation purposes.
Comfeel® Plus Transparent Dressing is ideally designed for the treatment of acute superficial wounds and chronic exuding wounds. It supports wound healing process without creating trauma at dressing removals.
With semi-absorptive polyurethane film, Comfeel® Plus Transparent Dressing contains moisture absorbing CMC particles (sodium carboxymethylcellulose) encapsulated in stocky, elastic and synthetic mass.
- Flexible & thin dressing for sealing/healing exuding wounds
- Great exudate management
- Transparent dressing allows inspecting wounds without dressing removal
- Can stay on wounds for more than 7 days
- Conforms to all parts of body
- Waterproof & bacteria-free top film
- Forms absorptive viscous gel over wound
Comfeel® Plus Transparent Dressing effectively works for the treatment of partial-thickness superficial burns, post-operative abrasions, and donor sites.