Iodosorb Ointment Cadexomer
IODOSORB OINTMENT CADEXOMER
Iodosorb Medicated Ointment 10g is sterile cadexomer iodine formulation. When applied directly to wound, it absorbs fluids, removes exudate, debris and pus forming gel over wound surface at the same time.
As Iodosorb Medicated Ointment 10g swells, it releases iodine and kills bacteria within the wound.
- Helps promote wound-healing clean environment
- Accelerates healing rates
- Absorbs fluids
- Removes exudate, debris & pus
- Forms gel over wound surface
- Antibacterial properties
- Added patient comfort
- Non-adhering to wounds
- Reduces pain at dressing removals
- 10g ointment
Iodosorb Medicated Ointment 10g is designed to eliminate odour linked to severely contaminated wounds.