Acticoat Flex 3 Antimicrobial Dressing
NOTE: Listing is for a Single Dressing, box image is for product identification purposes.
Anticoat flex 3 is built with knitted polyester which comes with single layer so as to be sure of ultimate comfort and flexibility for the patient during wear-time.
- Sustains 3 days antimicrobial activity against wide-range of serious wound pathogens like, MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Antibacterial function which assists in providing rapid wound protection against bacterial colonization
- Flexible and soft coupled with stretch properties which make it easy to move as patient moves with no effect to the body part and with less local trauma
- Reduces risk of maceration to ensure quicker wound closure with minimal potential odor and leakage
- Compatible with NPWT; also known as negative pressure wound therapy
- Easy to apply and reduces risk of trauma
- Low adherent wound contraction layer to enhance wound closure times by preventing trauma
The Acticoat flex 3 is manufactured to be used on both incomplete and complete thickness wounds including graft covering, 1st and 2nd degree burns, Diabetic ulcers, surgical sites, pressure ulcers and venous ulcers.