Catheter Biocath Female
CATHETER BIOCATH FEMALE
A female catheter is normally used to drain urine from a patient’s bladder when health disorders result in difficulties in normal urination. For instance, when offering palliative care for incontinent patients who are severely or terminally impaired, for whom clothing and bed changes are uncomfortable.
The Catheter Biocath Female is built with a very smooth hydrogel coating which enhances patient comfort, making it perfect for both long and short term use. This catheter is clinically proven to minimize catheter-related urinary tract infections. Having also incorporated a modern technology, it considerably minimizes bio film formation and bacteria adherence when in use.
Product features and benefits
- Best suited to manage urinary incontinence
- Reduces bacteria adherence
- Reduces urethral irritation
- Suitable for both urethral and suprapubic use
- Available in 10ml balloon size
- Standard, female, paediatric, AQUAMATIC®, and AQUAFIL option available
- Can remain in situ for 12 weeks