Manage Your First Aid Kits with Kitcheck
The health and safety of employees and people passing through your business premises is paramount. The last thing you want is for an accident to occur only to find that your first aid box is mixing vital supplies. Even with the smoothest systems in place, however, ensuring your first aid boxes remain in line with all health and safety compliance regulations can be a full-time job in itself.
Turn things around with Kitcheck
Fortunately, First Aid Distributions has just the solution for you with Kitcheck. Our innovative user-friendly cloud-based software takes all the hard work out of managing your workplace first aid kits and can be accessed from anywhere. With just the click of your mouse, you can
- Set up first aid boxes
- Run audits and reports
- Order replacement stock
You’re certainly not alone in wishing that first aid box management didn’t take up so much of your time. Kitcheck has been instrumental for several years in helping Australian businesses and organisation of all sizes with the very same problem, and it can help you, too.
If it’s your job to upkeep first aid boxes, then why not make life easier for yourself with Kitcheck? Take a closer look for yourself ….
- Super easy – Kitcheck is incredibly easy to use. Whatever system, you’ve currently got in place for managing your first aid boxes, we promise you that Kitcheck is easier than you could ever have imagined.
- Fully automated – Kitcheck can be easily set up to remind you when restocks are due, so no running out of supplies. Even better, order forms are automatically generated, making the whole procedure a walk in the park.
- Smart reporting – Due to its clever reporting functionality, Kitcheck helps your organisation to spot trends and take the necessary action to enhance compliance and efficiency.
- Restocking – Restocking or adding items to your first aid kits is even easier with Kitcheck’s automated photo album generator. Producing a customised photo guide of every product in your first aid kit, all it takes is a quick glance to find what you need – It’s a bit like doing your supermarket shopping online! Just click and go.
- Smart shipping – The products you order for each individual first aid kit are clearly marked and bagged together in the main package that you receive from us. All that’s left for you to do is to match and pack straight into the relevant kit.
- Save money – Forget about paying third party providers to carry out your site checks. Kitcheck also saves you more money with its fixed $5.50 freight charge.
So, how does Kitcheck work?
Why make life complicated? Everything about Kitcheck is easy. We’ve designed Kitcheck using the latest technology with our ultimate goal being simplicity and ease of use.
We’re confident that anyone could sign up for Kitcheck and start to use it right away. That said, we have created a couple of short tutorial videos taking you through all the steps from signing up to completing your first order. Kitcheck is so easy, that you’ll be using it like a pro in just 12 short minutes – honestly!
Comprehensive user guide
Because some people learn faster with pictures, we’ve also created a downloadable user guide with large screenshots in full colour taking you through all the elements of the Kitcheck system.
Free set-up service
If you’re short on time, then why not take advantage of our free set-up service? We’ll get everything set up for you, including all of your first aid box content information.
As if saving time on first aid kit management wasn’t enough of an incentive to invest in Kitcheck, you’ll also benefit from the fantastic discounts we’re able to secure from manufacturers on all our products – which we’re happy to pass on to you.
We understand that large organisations may have multiple sites which is why our system lets you use one account with unlimited account managers. The master account holder can add, edit, or delete locations and location managers while also viewing reports across all the the locations. Individual location managers can add, edit or delete kits and view reports for their specific location only.
Great customer service
At First Aid Distributions we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and are never more than a quick email or phone call away. If you’ve got any questions regarding Kitcheck that you need answering, then please get in touch and we’ll be happy to assist in any way we can.
One of the main things that our years of experience in the first aid industry has taught us is that each organisation, company, sports club or school has different admin and payment procedures. Taking this on board, we’ve designed Kitcheck to let you pay in practically whatever way you want.
We place great emphasis on trust which is why if you don’t want to, or can’t, pay with a credit card, then we’re more than happy for you to pay by invoice on account after you’ve purchased.
Are you ready for an easier more convenient way to keep your first aid kits up to date and compliance friendly?
Join now and get a free 30-day trial of Kitcheck – we know you’ll be delighted with the system and the time it frees up for you during your day.
If you want to find out more about Kitcheck then we’re happy to answer your questions. Just give First Aid Distributions a call today on 03 5443 2239