- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Exufiber Dressing 10cm x 10cm (1)
The Molnlycke Exufiber is a non-woven sterile gelling fibre dressing that protects wounds against a wide range of gram-negative and positive bacteria with its rapid antimicrobial action.
Transforming into a gel when placed on the wound, it stays in one piece whilst also supporting the healing environment and can also be easily removed.
Exufiber is made with Hydrolock® Technology that gives the dressing its ability to efficiently transfer exudate from the wound bed to the secondary dressing, while locking in exudate to prevent leakage and reduce the risk for maceration.
- Creates a moist healing environment
- High fluid retention and high absorption even when compressed
- Kills 99% of molds in 24 hours
- One-piece removal that is more comfortable to the patient while also being time efficient
- Neutralises an extensive list of pathogens, including VRE and MRSA according to in vitro
- Softly conforms for greater comfort
- Size: 10cm x 10cm