- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
InstillaGel Lido Catheter Lubricant 11ml
InstillaGel® Lido is a sterile, cellulose-based lubet with local anaesthetic properties. It is suitable for nearly all urogenital indications. The lubricant adheres well to the mucosa and has outstanding and long-lasting lubricating properties that prevent it from quickly drying out or drying onto the mucosa. At the same time, it leaves instrument lenses with a clear view; it is also water-soluble and free from lipids and latex.
The application form for Instillagel® Lido is a sterile, ready-to-use syringe that provides easy handling.
The complete and uniform coating of the body's natural openings with Instillagel® Lido provides excellent reduction of friction in all interventions in the urogenital field.
It involves the insertion into the patient's canal leading to bladder, to defend from pain during the catheterisation or other medical procedures, and to lessen the chance of harm and infection and to make insertion smoother by medical staff.
- Sterile lubricant with auxiliary local anaesthetic properties
- Lidocaine (lignocaine) Hydrochloride 2%w/w
- Avoid pain and infection
- Ready to use syringe is easy to handle
- Make the process easy and smooth
- Avoid using it, If the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to any of its substances or if the moist lining of the application site is damaged, infected or bleeding
- Size: 11ml