- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Defibrillation Pads with CPR Feedback Device - Adult (1)
Electrode pads are crucial in ensuring a defibrillator can successfully give a life-saving shock to a patient. The G5 Defibrillation adult pads are fit for use on adults and children who have attained an age of 8 years and above. These special pads can be used even by inexperienced users since they have an integrated CPR device, meant to provide real-time feedback and guidance to the rescuer whilst performing patient CPR.
Additionally, the G5 Defibrillation adult pads feature a non-polarised design; meaning, they can be effectively used in either location (lower-left or upper-right) of the patient’s chest. This is very important as it saves time and calms the person carrying out the rescue in case there is an emergency.
- Real-time assistance helps rescuers through the CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) sequence
- Pre-connected to save time in the event of an emergency
- Provides immediate feedback whilst performing a CPR treatment
- Non-polarised pads - can be placed in either location of the patient’s chest
- Comes as a pair with integrated CPR device
- Clear graphical guides
- Easy to use
- 1 x product is supplied
- REF XELAED002B
PLEASE NOTE STOCK IS NOW FOR PREORDER ONLY
Due to a global shortage of defibrillators & consumables we are only able to take preorders, stock will be allocated as ordered. We will provide updates as available, please note stock will be limited going forward therefore getting your order placed will ensure stock as it arrives.