- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
La Petite Asthma Spacer
La Petite is a spacer for ultra-effective delivery of medication suitable for all ages. The compact 220ml separable chamber is made from durable polypropylene plastic, which is entirely recyclable. This is also anti-static to ensure no medication adheres to the chamber, unlike alternatives.
To use, first attach your puffer to the universal MDI fitting. This is will hold in place with friction. Then place your lips around the mouthpiece or place the mask over your nose and mouth and press the puffer. Breath in and out normally through your mouth 4 times.
Between use, puffers can be stored inside the chamber by separating the chamber at the part line. When wanting to clean the La Petite, move the base and rinse through soapy warm water.
- Optimised asthma medication delivery
- Made from recyclable materials
- Anti-static materials prevent the medication from sticking to the chamber
- Fits all metered dose inhalers (MDIs)
- Equipped with a butterfly valve which prevents backflow of expired air
- Can be used with an asthma spacermask