- PRODUCT FEATURES
- MORE INFORMATION
Melgisorb Plus Alginate Absorbent Dressing (1)
The Molnlycke Melgisorb Plus Alginate Absorbent Dressing is a wound dressing that can absorb large amounts of wound fluids. The alginate fibres form a soft gel that creates a moist wound environment, helping the healing of the wound. The gel can easily be removed by irrigating with 0.9% saline.
Melgisorb Plus is soft and pliable and conformable and can be cut to shape. Melgisorb Plus is non-sensitising and is intended for a wide range of wounds, both infected and non infected. It is highly antibacterial and it can be used on partial thickness wounds, as well as full thickness wounds.
- It can be used on different types of ulcers, donor sites, dermal lesions and traumatic and post-operative wounds
- Excellent absorption to manage high levels of exudate
- Highly absorbent
- Retains fluids and limits maceration
- Non-adherent to the wound site or surrounding skin
- Soft, comfortable and conformable to the body
- Can be used on infected wounds and wounds with a high risk of infection
- High wet strength to allow removal in one piece
- 1 x dressing is supplied
- Sizes: 5cm x 5cm, 10cm x 10cm, 10cm x 20cm 2cm x 32cm
Please note that not all sizes are kept in stock and may need to be ordered in from our supplier to fulfil your order, please allow 3-5 business days for this item to arrive and then be dispatched to you